[AT] radio

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 9 09:54:17 PST 2006

While not incorrect... rf is pretty much at a saturated level on the livable
surface of this planet.  There aren't too many places you can go and -not-
get a radio signal with even handheld and ear bud style radio's.. look at
your car antenna... what is it? 6' att he tallest part.. good reception
too.. just like the radio on my desk.. or the pocet radio / headphones I
wear when mowing.. etc.

Still.. higher is generally better in rf recep.

Soundguy