[AT] Termites in your mulch?

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:19:37 PST 2006

We've got a ten acre grove that came back predominantly in white ash after
it was logged in the mid 70's.  The borers showed up about ten years ago.
Have been taking 8-10 cord a year off it ever since.  There might be another
two years worth left to cut.  And like Larry's area, we're not 'officially' infested.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416