[Farmall] Cubs coming out of the woodwork

The Turtle turtle at fred.net
Fri Mar 31 14:46:07 PST 2006

I've actually got a restored 1959 Lo-Boy that I think I want to part with.
I didn't take it out ONCE last year to show it, and it doesn't seem fair
to have that thing sitting in the barn instead of out running somewhere.
It's located in central Maryland and is truly spectacular to look at, so
if anyone's interested, email me offlist for pictures.

Turtle

   Listen to my Podcast, Words and Music:
      http://www.theturtle.biz
You weren't using those 30 minutes anyway.