[Farmall] Cubs coming out of the woodwork

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 31 14:45:47 PST 2006

Judging by the prices advertised locally in NJ/PA, that is at least $500
less than what similar Cubs go for around here. In fact, you would be
more likely to see a price range of $2200-2500 for something like that
with a 5' mower. Of course, spring (and the rising prices of mowing
tractors) won't be coming to the Rochester area for another couple of
months... :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible,
but man´s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary."
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971), US theologian.