[Farmall] Re: Farmall-related story

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Thu Mar 30 09:28:40 PST 2006

Hi Frank,

I don't know why stock brakes on an H should be any problem, so long
as they're maintained.  After all, we hauled big hay and grain wagons
with these tractors in the '50's with no problem.  These wagons,
loaded, could easily go two tons, sometimes more.  An H  that can
handle that can easily handle a light wagon with people.

For fun, try a two ton wagon behind a Ford Ferguson, going down a
grassy hill, on a dewy morning.  Brakes can be great, but traction is
nil. Now that will get the heart pumping!

Bruce