[AJD] 730D

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Wed Mar 29 18:41:08 PST 2006

Greg,

Thanks a bunch for the fuel system info.  I've been a little worried about
that.  Checked crankshaft end play today and it had over 1/4 "   Got to
looking at the flywheel and it was three splines advanced of where it should
be.  Never thought I'd use a splitting wedge on a JD but had to use two to
get the flywheel off and the thrust washers was crumbs.  It may have run
before but if it did it sure wasn't smooth.  I'll keep you posted.
I'm almost afraid to ask but how is your boy. I think of him often.
Anote about the expense.  I was worried about it but the owner wants it
right and pretty.  Even wants the Air stack.  I don't know how to charge him
as I'm not in the business and he's a buddy.  Bought two tractors from me
and paid asking price so I guess I'll be ok.
Merle