[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Mar 29 14:00:44 PST 2006

Greg,

Crown batteries are made right here in magnificent Fremont, Ohio.  This is
just to add a bit of trivia that may or may not be interesting.  The
batteries got their name from the founder of the company, whose name was
Koenig... King in German, thus Crown.  I went to school with the son of the
founder who has now turned the company over to the next generation.

Those batteries are made maybe 4 miles from my home.

George Willer