[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Wed Mar 29 11:24:30 PST 2006

Someone mentioned buying a certain brand of battery because he had good
luck with them. I buy quite a few bigger batteries, 1000 amps or so, and I
have had good luck with CROWN batteries. A couple of years ago I when to my
local battery place ( really nice guys) to get a battery. He sat the
battery on the bench to punch in the warranty dates. I asked if it was a
CROWN battery as I had good luck with them. He reached up and grabbed a
bunch of papers off the shelf and going through them. I wasn't paying
attention and before I realized it, he pealed the back off a paper and
stuck a CROWN decal on the side off the battery and said; that's what she
is. Enough
said.
Greg
Hass