[AJD] 730D

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Mar 29 09:35:35 PST 2006

Merle
Sounds like a fun/expensive/frustrating/satisfying/dumbfounding project!

A tip if and when you need it, for injection pump/injector work, I've had
great results with Roy Ritter in in Savannah, MO 816-662-4765. I have no
formal relationship with him, I've just found him to be knowledgeable, fair,
and honest. He has years of experience with JD diesel systems. There are of
course others available who advertise in the magazines, etc.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Mar 28 19:37 , 'wwwayne johnson' <wjohnson at bigriver.net> sent:

>Will, a 730D arrived in my shop today in a basket.  I have never messed with a John
Deere Diesel (all Cummins) so its going to be an interesting project.  Y'all may be
hearing from me crying for help.