[Steam-engine] Hand valve preference, now blowdown

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Mar 29 07:17:15 PST 2006

There ya go, Jim, and I've had that happen in other applications.  Also
tried to redo the gate with very limited success.

  Is there a specific handvalve that is used on the blowdown?  Our App. C,
also requires a cap/plug on the blowdown valve which makes sense.  Is a
blowdown opened quickly or slowly?  Friend and I are having a discussion the
past few days on that.

Regards
Rick