[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Mar 28 09:30:26 PST 2006

When I have heated spark plugs, I just wave a propane torch on them long
enough to burn off the accumulated oil, gas, moisture, and other crud. I
don't try to get the whole thing red hot.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible,
but man´s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary."
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971), US theologian.