[AJD] Manifold and exaust pipe issues 45 A

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 19:11:33 PST 2006

Greg,

    I get the idiot of the day award on this one.  I
put the exaust pipe from my straight gas A on and it
fit fine.  The 'short' pipe fit fine on the 44A with
the correct manifold.  It only makes sense I guess
that the all-fuel pipe goes with the all fuel
manifold,  and the gasoline pipe goes with the
gasoline manifold...  I feel fairly foolish have not
figured that out earlier...

    I'll call you in the morning I have some gaskets
and a few studs that I need too..

               Chris

Chris Carl
Camano Island, Washington