[AJD] Manifold and exaust pipe issues 45 A

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Mar 27 13:16:31 PST 2006

Other pipe looks about the same dimensional wise. Someday might be worth laying
them all side by side. I'm sure the differences come in due to flange position and
bend differences
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Mar 26 21:39 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: