[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 27 10:08:50 PST 2006

Absolutely beautiful here in Sask today. It was just about up to the
freezing point this morning and headed for somewhere in the 40s they say.
Yes, thats degrees F. I am stubbornly holding on to my temperature units
that I grew up with although I have had to become "bi-lingual" enough to
know a little celsius degrees.
Water is dripping from the roofs and a few patches of bare ground showing.
Planning to spend the afternoon pushing the mountains of melting snow off
the yard so it will eventually dry up a little quicker.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/