[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 23:43:21 PST 2006

that's one thing I never understood all those lite stuff. It ain't for
feeding humans. Malt whiskey one the other hand, now we're talking.
And yes it shall smell like the boathouses at the archepilaggio in
spring! (If it ever will be spring againg still two feet of snow and
-10-20 degrees C at nights:-(

Mattias