[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Sun Mar 26 06:11:43 PST 2006

Matthias...

As a Danish friend told me not long ago, the Swedes drink their schnapps
with a little water on the side.  The Norwegians drink their schnapps mixed
with the water.  And the Danes....they drink their schnapps LIKE water!
There's a reason the Scandinavian elixir is called aquavit, "the water of
life!"

Ol'' Rog