[AT] Case SC

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sun Mar 26 07:25:29 PST 2006

Ok thanks every one for the information. I will remove the starter and see
what way it is turning. Then take the new bendix off and put on a old
starter and see what happens. Now to tell the story when i tired to start
it a few weeks ago. It was pushing gas back out the carb. I thought maybe
from not running a lot it had built up carbon in the top end and was
holding open a intake valve or two. Pored gas in the plug holes and turned
it till top of stroke left sit. next done another hole till all four were
done. Then put air pressure in each one and hit intake valves to clear them
out. Every thing acted the same. Then had a brain fart [[ i know that is
dangeros]]what if it was turning wrong way. So i came to the place that has
all the KNOWLEDGE.  Next step is get a little time to play will keep all
updated.
THANKS
R Fink
PA