[AT] Case SC

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sat Mar 25 19:50:59 PST 2006

Doug+ Gene Thanks  i have a case SC that has always started very easy. I
have been playing with it on and off last two weeks can't get it to run.
Have spark-gas and checked the timing plugs are not getting wet . The only
thing that has been changed on it is the starter. bendix would not always
kick in so had it rebuilt. The fan turns clock wise from operators seat so
i think that would make the starter turning counter clock wise. It sits on
the right and the flywheel would be turning down right.  It sure has me
R Fink
PA