[AT] Case SC

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sat Mar 25 15:22:25 PST 2006

    Richard;
    To answer your first quesation, no, Case did not make an engine
that turned in the opposite direction.
    As to a rebuilt starter turning the wrong direction, probably not.
Even if it did the spiral splines on the armature shaft wouldn't
extend to turn the flywheel. They would only retract. When viewing the
starter from the drive gear end, it will rotate in a clockwise
direction.

                        Gene