[AT] Having battery problems--so how to fix?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 25 04:37:18 PST 2006

I guess the severity of the winter plays into the problem. Avg. winter days
here are around 50 deg with night temps around the freezing mark. Battery
problems from sitting in storage have never been a problem.  We seem to run
into more dead batteries in the summer. We just leave batteries in
everything and try not to let anything sit over 2-3 months without being
cranked up. I guess we are far more fortunate than you guys living in areas
where it doesn't get above freezing for a few weeks at the time.

John