[Farmall] Fast Hitch filler plates?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 14:04:39 PST 2006

I very much appreciate all the excellent replies I received from Kurt,
Jim, Mike, Al, and others. As is it happens, I started poking around the
mower and compared the measurements of the prongs on the mower with the
ones on the Fast Hitch drawbars, and they are the same! On closer
inspection, it is pretty obvious that someone changed out the prongs, as
the welds are good, but not factory done. So I guess I don't need the
filler plates right now. But I will keep the information, in case I
happen to acquire an implement with the smaller prongs.

Thanks to all for the excellent assistance!

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible,
but man´s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary."
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971), US theologian.