[Farmall] Fast Hitch filler plates?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 09:48:12 PST 2006

Thanks, Jim, that is probably 95% of where I need to be; I can easily
measure the width of the 3" prongs on my other implements. I doubt my
pile of "surplus" steel has anything that thick, but you never know -
that old 2001 loader I just dragged home has a beaten up bucket with
manure tines on it that, with a little grinding, might be a good
temporary start...

And if I don't want to drill all the way across the plates, I could just
drill deep enough to seat a couple of pins from either side. Or something.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible,
but man´s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary."
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971), US theologian.