[Farmall] Fast Hitch filler plates?

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 09:35:43 PST 2006

Mike,
I don't have the complete dimensions.  They are 1/2" thick by some width to
fill the socket by a length that will keep the front of the prong up where
it needs to be.  They are cross drilled for a 1/4" roll pin.  The pin rests
against the sides of the socket, at the rear, to keep the plate from moving
forward.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net