[AT] OK Guys here's your chance to Visit Mattias

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 23 08:18:20 PST 2006

I sure wish I had the time and extra money to take this trip.  Maybe someone
on the list can.

The Harvey Family that does the Classic Tractor Fever calendar has a
"Tractor Tour to Denmark & Sweeden" scheduled from June 26th to July 7th.

I don't have any connection to the Harveys other than buying their calendar
every year.  I just thought I'd pass the information along in case someone
wants in on this trip.  Their # is 800 888 8979 and their web site is
www.classictractors.com.  Price is $3525 per person with a $250 deposit due
by April 10.

Again I have no connection to them.  I'm just repeating what is printed in
their news letter.

Charlie