[AT] I don't help people I just get in the way HUH!!!

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Thu Mar 23 06:49:12 PST 2006

I would like to make a comment to you and all on the list Walt. I would hope
ALL of us are trying successfully to assist others on this list. It is great
that in the case you note and others that you have been successful in
helping other people. As with anyone all of us occasionally state thing
poorly, perhaps wake up on the wrong side of the bed or in some cases are
dogmatic before fully understanding someone's comment. Hopefully ALL of us
can avoid those problems.
    So, everyone lets try to be the nicest we can and not make derogatory
comments about others. But also remember that some people have a harder time
recognizing that failing in themselves than others and try not to compound
the error! So lets be nice and civil while respectfully agreeing and
disagreeing.
        Grant Brians