[AT] I don't help people I just get in the way HUH!!!

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 19:38:21 PST 2006

This is for those who think all my help is unwanted  trash.
Well-

Thanks  to receiving your manuals and the seriously
needed magneto book that arrived  today, this evening
after some final tweaking she fired up  beautifully!!

So cool to hear it run so well again. This is only  the
beginning, it will be a show piece within a few
months. I will keep  you informed of the progress.

Many thanks Walt for your assistance! I  will let you
hear her in a call next week. I need to take my
daughter back  to Las Vegas tomorrow but will be back
on line Tuesday next  week.

Thanks for your much needed assistance in getting a
piece of  great old family iron back to smiling again
in it's own beloved way. Even a  good dog would have
trouble competing with the way that can really make  a
person feel. This old tractor means a lot to me as it
was my dad's and  he crippled up, beyond being able to
ever fix her got to hear the engine run  again this
evening on my cell speaker phone.

Somehow I know you  understand how precious that was.

I assure you that a check will be sent  to you for the
manuals.

Kindest regards,

Kurt

Walt  Davies