[AT] KingKutter & QuickHitches

RJK.Sr Farmall at riverview.net
Wed Mar 22 15:40:55 PST 2006

I have a King Kutter rototiller and land rake, nether works with the Quick Hitch...
The pins are to close to the frame for the hooks to get behind.   If you could
attach without using sleeve on the pins, it probably would work OK on the tiller.
The width would still be wrong for the land rake...

I ran across Pat's Easy Change advertized on another tractor board.   It's hard
to tell from pictures but I think it would solve the problems.  I just hate to buy
something without actually seeing the thing or a recommendation from someone
I know...

Pat's Easy Change System
https://www.imcuniverse.com/store/easychange.htm

Richard