[AT] KingKutter & QuickHitches

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 22 15:10:02 PST 2006

The only solution I can think of is to build a bracket that will bolt to the
catagory pin hole and around the frame with a new pin that is about an inch
or so in front of the frame.  I don't know what that will do to the geometry
of the hitch/implement combination but you could do it in a way that it
wouldn't be a "modification" to the implement.

Charlie