[AT] testing a coil

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 21 20:54:50 PST 2006

NAPA sells them, but im too cheap to buy one. As over the years I have
scavenged all the Mopar coils that come in here on big block engines. So I
just go get one out of the barrel  that I have full of them. A whole lot
cheaper to buy a $2.00 ballast resistor. Most of the cars ran before pulling
the engines. The cars get a 318 an go to demolition derbys as 318 ci will
take alot more abuse than any of the big engines. Yes the coils end up on
one of our old tractors eventually. I like the dual resistors because if one
side burns out, just switch to the other side an crank it up an keep on
working.
Kevin Mosier