[AT] pulling sleeves

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 20 13:53:07 PST 2006

Best thing I found was mig weld 6 or 8 beads with the welder on LOW up the
sleeve wall.  Then get a peice of soft steel thinwall pipe an drive them
out. Just done a Farmall M that was dry sleeve, and there just aint much to
drive on in there.The bottom of the sleeve is even with the block, good
lighting is a must to get on the sleeve an not be hitting the block.  But
they all came out ok, just keep your grinder ready to fix the edge on the
pipe about twice on each sleeve. An 2 people can get them out way faster
than one can, as one can hold the pipe an another fella run the sledge.
Kevin Mosier