[AT] tractor show in florida

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 20 12:27:49 PST 2006

Dang it!  I went right by there on the 20th of Feb.  I spent the week before
in Orlando and on the way home I took 27 and 301 back to Jacksonville just
to see that part of FL.   I was so busy trying to get my work caught up
before the trip that I didn't have time to contact any list members.  Then
when I got there the place we stayed didn't have internet connections in the
condos.

Oh well.

Charlie