[Steam-engine] Throttle valve

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Mar 20 06:29:42 PST 2006

  Blake, not trying to start a flame war.  I just can't fathom why I would
want to use such a high pressure hand valve on a 100 MAWP system.  What am I
missing?

   Totally agree that the sealing surfaces should be of the right material.
"WSP" is also in the equation.

  Mt. Chief Inspector is supposed to be getting me some info on the proper
valves to use, but that was several weeks ago.  I know one inspector likes
to see stamping on the valves.

thanks much!
Rick