[AT] tractor question

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Sun Mar 19 17:49:43 PST 2006

Mike: Nice job on your picture slide show! I can't wait until I get a building so I can do some of the projects similiar to what you do. I just can't work in the lower section of a 150 yr old dairy barn! Again, nice job!
Joe Hardisky
Ryman farm
Dallas, PA  Oliver 77; Farmall "A", Cletrac, JD 420 crawler & neighbor's JD H & L....:>)