[AT] TIG welding--a little OT

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Mar 19 17:09:41 PST 2006

Yep Bear that is exactly the kind of machine I want.  Lincoln, Hobart and
Miller all make a similar model with the gen set and as best I can find out
they make good clean power.  I'd probably use it more for emergency and
remote power than for welding.  I keep hoping I can find a decent used one
but so far I haven't.  A new one is less than $3,000.  One of these days
I'll have a project that needs some aux. power and I'll just buy one.  Right
now I just want one but don't really need it.  Although, living less than 40
miles from the Atlantic Ocean in NC we never know when a huricane is going
to give us long term need of emergency power.

Charlie