[AT] TIG welding--a little OT

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Mar 19 11:37:54 PST 2006

Yep that would be nice but I'd prefer a diesel powered 365 CFM compressor.
LOL.  That is the kind we use for most of our sand blasting projects but I
don't own one personally.   The ones we use are either Cummins or JD
powered.  I love to hear them run with the governor kicking in and out under
the compressor load.  It wouldn't fit in my truck but they sure pull along
nicely behind.

Charlie