[AT] June 3 Drive-By Tractor Show in central Nebraska

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Sun Mar 19 11:22:41 PST 2006

Prime rib Saturday nights, best pizza anywhere on Thursdays at the bakery
(you have to work to find a parking place), ribs next town over, friend
chicken at Harriett's on Wednesday noons, mountain oysters at Worms (an
unfortunate place name for sure) on Fridays, pancake feed at the St Libory
fire hall for a donation...  Yep, I sure do envy those city folks with their
Oat Cuisine restaurants!