Spam/Phish> Re: [AT] Collecting

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 07:51:43 PST 2006

I once rented a house from an old Portagee, He owned half of the small town
of Rio Vista, Ca.  I wore old cloths from the 30's and looked like abum but
worth well over 1 million. He had a real nice house on the corner above where
my  little house was and he lived in the basement like a Hermit. His only
daughter  was in college at Berkeley, Ca and his wife stayed with her. They would
come  home occasionally on weekends and he hated it because she made him live
in the  house with her for that time. I always wondered what happened to the
old guy he  was quite something couldn't read or write but had plenty of money
to do what  ever he wanted to, but all that was, was to sit in the basement and
live like a  Hermit.
There are some strange people out there.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460