[AT] June 3 Drive-By Tractor Show in central Nebraska

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Sun Mar 19 08:47:47 PST 2006

Sometimes they run the parade both ways so folks on both sides of the street
can see both sides of the parade.  I once strayed from the parade and went
through the Co-op drive to kid some buddies...and the whole parade followed
me through!  Sometimes a person can drive several items through the parade.
Take one tractor through, go back to the start, jump off, start another
tractor, take it through...   Makes for a longer parade!