[Farmall] Some ads from the 3/18 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Mar 19 02:52:36 PST 2006

I have an antique set of three Toro reels, and I was surprised to see
how well they did in tall grass, but I had to go slowly. One problem
with the Toro's is that the steel wheels slide if the grass is even a
little bit wet.

Image can be seen at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/toro_gang_mower_2.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
Juan Ramon Jimenez (1881-1958), Spanish writer