[AT] Ford A66 Loader Parts/service

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Mar 18 20:34:42 PST 2006

Allan

Thanks for the offer.  I just need the pages for the axle housings w/
differentials and the respective part numbers.  my axle housing casting
numbers are D7NN4198A  and D7NN4128A
while the differential main carrier is D4NN4372B

I got a manual on the way from my local CNH dealership, comparably priced to
the link you gave me (48.00) but thanks for the link!..

John Parks
Boise, ID