[AT] TIG welding--a little OT

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Mar 18 11:09:39 PST 2006

I keep forgetting that you're here in town, Keith.  Thanks for the offer
on welding, but it's "The Season" here now.  I'm working hard to keep up
with the spring service work on lawn mowers and tractors from my
neighbors and past customers.  I took a little time this morning to
blank out some battery trays for early Power King tractors and will
probably weld those up in a few days.  I talked with my machinist friend
about the responses that have come in regarding the HF auto-darkening
helmet and he agreed with what has been said by others.  He also has
difficulty welding outside because of activation by sunlight.

Larry