[Farmall] Farmall 130 Parts

raymond mckinney mckinney at ecentral.com
Sat Mar 18 06:36:56 PST 2006

Thanks to all of you who povided guidance on my problems.  We found that
one cylinder had one broken  push rod and one bent push rod.  The
previous owner apparently  did not know how to adjust tappets. Another
cylinder  the tappets were so tight it is a wonder they were not bent
and another cylinder they were so loose  it is a wonder they stayed in
the sockets. It is a wonder  the engine even ran.

The rod bearings were slighly worn, so we replaced them and now we have
40# oil pressure.

QUESTION, does anyone know of any tractor clubs in Colorado, east of the
Rockies. I have friends who have JD's, Fords, MH, and Farmall and no one
knows of a tractor club of any kind. A group of us will be going to a
parade in Fairfield , Montana in June. Anyone interested in joining us
give me an e-mail.

Mac