[AJD] E-Bay Treasure for JD Enthusiasts Item # 7227537693

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Mar 17 22:29:56 PST 2006

I know the fellow who is selling this set, he's a great guy and everything is as he says.
I have two sets similar to this and use them often.
Now I know it sounds like a lot of money but just remember each and every one of these
catalogs would cost you anywhere from $25 to $50 each from Mama Deere so look close, count the
books and do the math. Don't forget either that these will be heavy so shipping will be an
additional factor.
Above anything else, these are ORIGINALS, not the poorly done reprints that we have had to put
up with for the last ten years or so.

And no, I'm not being compensated in any way for this unsolicited plug. I just think it's a
great opportunity for someone to pick up a great set. How many can possibly be left? Very few
I would wager

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Mar 16 18:10 , Kenneth Jones <kenejons61 at yahoo.com> sent:

>        JOHN DEERE DEALER PARTS MANUAL SETWHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!  Item number:
7227537693
>  http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHN-DEERE-DEALER-PARTS-MANUAL-
SET_W0QQitemZ7227537693QQcategoryZ829QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

7227537693  http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gif" width=8>