[AJD] test

Chas. C. jdgp1931 at chartermi.net
Thu Mar 16 08:14:46 PST 2006

Michael,
I am sorry that Mary Lou and I could not make it this time. I missed seeing
you and your dad as well as the others in this group.
Hopefully next time around we will be able to make it.
"D" on steel huh. I think I saw that rig at the New York expo 2 years ago.
Wish I could have seen the "A" on steel with the steel wheel combine. Sounds
pretty much like my dad's first tractor and combine.
Did anyone happen to get any pictures of this?
Charlie