[AT] Tractor named Friday?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Mar 15 08:17:20 PST 2006

Herb,

We have one locally that frequently enters antique pulls.  It can be counted
on for two things... the longest pull, and disqualification.  If it even has
a governor it's certainly bypassed or disabled.  That Chrysler engine sounds
to me like it's turning over 4000 RPM!  The owner's name is Ron Geller.

This isn't it, but looks to be in similar condition.

http://fridaytractor.com/db1/00091/fridaytractor.com/_uimages/dads.JPG

I think the tractors were built in small numbers in a very small factory
using surplus truck parts, as several others of its' era were also.

George Willer