[AT] Metal lathe question--Chuck size measurement

Pete Celano petecelano at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 14 18:29:15 PST 2006

I have an early 40's 13" South Bend - I know it has an odd spindle, but
can't remember offhand.  Been a long time since I've cut an adaptor for
it... I know you can't buy them off the shelf.  I'll try to remember to
measure it for you tomorrow.  Remembering  is the hard part.

If you want, call my shop at about 4:00 eastern tomorrow and I'll do it
for you while you wait... Email me direct for a phone number if you want
to do that.

Pete...