[AT] Waaay OT_Cell Phone Idiots

Bill Thompson spudthompson at agiftofmaine.com
Mon Mar 13 12:53:29 PST 2006

Very interesting.... I wonder why all the gas stations waste money putting
up those signs if its an urban legend. What's your opinion about the static
electricity warnings.  I've seen video on TV of that, but maybe that's a
hoax too.
Bill "Spud" Thompson aka "The Jerk"
Katahdin Valley Farm
Sherman Mills, Maine