[Farmall] H Shimmy

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Sat Mar 11 12:23:16 PST 2006

I don't think this would help.  The purpose of the taper shim was to
reduce the caster on the front end.  This made the tractor easier to
steer on soft ground.  We installed on on our M back in about 1949.
It did help reduce the steering load.  Of course Dad got lazy and
added Char-Lynn power steering.

Bruce