[AT] Would it help ...

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Sat Mar 11 11:44:13 PST 2006

 If we dont hit reply to and instead post as a new message to get around
this ?
I've since gotten it from Rob and Gerald also , maybe I'm next .
 Charlie ,excuse me for this but I just got a message and this time its got
a paper clip on it . So the whole thing went bye bye . According to the
message properties it passed thru atis,  at least from what I can tell .
I'm hoping Spencer will step in and explain all this . Not that I'm
complaining ,  just curious  or  looking for some words of wisdom .
 Ivan