[AT] Charlie Hill /Mike Sloan

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Mar 11 07:34:13 PST 2006

Ivan,  I believe the problem is related to replies to the first corrupted
message.  There is some sort of script running in the background on that
message I think.

This should be clean and I haven't changed anything on my system.  I don't
think it is anything that is infecting any of our systems.  It's just
something wierd in that one message and any reply to it even if all of the
content and attachments are removed.  Wierd but that seems to be what is
happening.

Charlie